Chartreux Noir | The cat's-eye silhouette is a tale of timeless allure, tracing its lineage back to the silver screen goddesses of the '50s and '60s. Among the myriad of reinterpretations, few can claim the distinction of true uniqueness that the Chartreux embodies.
This batch, limited to an exclusive 100 individually numbered pieces, draws its inspiration from the poised and serene Chartreux, the venerable feline companion to the Carthusian Monks. The sunglasses reflect the cat's muscular grace in their sculpted acetate frame, robust yet elegant, commanding yet serene. Each pair is a confluence of heritage and innovation, adorned with bespoke luxury metal hardware that glimmers with a whisper of mystery.
- CR39 lens
- Rock Hard coating
- Anti-reflective coating
- VX lens etch detail
- Hard density Cellulose Acetate
- 24K Gold plated Beta Titanium, corrugated wire core
- Laser etched inner temple texture
- Custom VX signature inlaid temple tips
- Custom Vieux signature arm insert
- Laser etched frame number
- Custom ink-filled arm detail
- Premium 7 barrel COMOTEC Italian engineered hinges
- Custom VX capped hinge detail